I bought 10 avocados for about ¥7.5/piece and then... Of course I die! Adding these two days of sore throat headaches to lightly open the appetite plant butter, the benefits are not much to say! However, the carrots and vegetables have their own love, and I don’t like avocado. I don’t think it’s complicated, so come on, not limited to macaroni.
1. First, according to the macaroni packaging tips, I am cooking 1L of water, about 100g of macaroni and adding some salt, and cooking for 8-10 minutes.
2. Cook the macaroni while preparing other fresh shrimps to remove the shells, remove the shrimps, clean the spare garlic cloves, cut the slices of avocado and add milk to the mud. Do not need to be too thick or too thin.
3. Take the non-stick pan and pour in a small fire of olive oil. Add the garlic to the sauté and then add the shrimp, add a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. When the shrimp is discolored, pour the cooked macaroni into the water and pour it evenly.
5. Pour the beaten avocado and season with black pepper and salt.
Stir fry evenly to pan
Began to eat
????tips: 1. Cut the avocado half, take the nuclear borrowing knife and cross the rotation. 2. Take the avocado pulp and borrow the spoon to dig 3. Don't necessarily have olive oil and sea salt to grind black pepper, but it is better 4. Garlic is very Incense, hope to add.