1. Choose fresh Chinese cabbage, you can choose to cut into two or four parts, I cut into four pieces
2. Evenly apply coarse salt on the leaves. Make sure to apply salt to all places, leave it for 6-8 hours, or put it overnight, wait for the leaves to soften.
3. Wash the cabbage, wash it slowly on the tap water, wash the salt, and squeeze the water, spare
4. In a small pot, add about 1 cup of water glutinous rice flour 3 tablespoons. Stir slowly with heat until the mixture becomes clear, add sugar, stir to dissolve, wait for it to cool
5. Put the garlic, ginger, apple pieces and pear pieces into the blender and beat them into mud.
6. Put the beaten mud into the fresh pot, add 4 tablespoons of Korean chili powder, 1 tablespoon of marinated shrimp, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce and chives, stir well.
7. Spread the prepared sauce evenly onto the cabbage, evenly, evenly and evenly. Be sure to evenly. If you have disposable gloves, you can evenly apply gloves to the cabbage.
8. Put the spread Chinese cabbage into a sealed jar and leave it for 7 days. Ferment after 7 days: slightly acidic, crisp texture
9. Place it for another 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, the cabbage is sour and delicious. At this time, the kimchi fried rice sauce is perfect.