"Qing Ming 粿 - Arugula head silk flavor" In April of the world, every time the Qingming is close. Before the holiday, my mother called me and asked me: "Would you like to eat spinach?" I said, "I want to do it myself this year, come and teach me..." Mom has always discouraged me from being too troublesome, unlike your moon cakes are ready-made. In the case of my repeated insistence, my mother dictated the practice and prescription. The next day, I prepared the stuffing material for me at home, and I was not worried about the results I made. I left a bag of her dried spinach in the refrigerator. The traditional version of the mother's oral dictation is to use a stone to grind out the rice syrup, drip the water into a pulp mass and mix the glutinous rice, hot water, and vegetable juice to make the rind. The filling material is chopped with dried cabbage head water, and fried with sesame, peanut oil, brown sugar and white sugar, and cooked with a pressure cooker. After cooling, the mixture is boiled and steamed for 12 minutes. In fact, I don’t feel anything about Chinese food. I always admire the Western-style practice of simple oil, less sugar, more sugar and more vegetarian food. After the gram precision of baking is used to it, I don’t have any idea about this little one. Start learning around! However, the youth group that was produced this time was still out of tune, and it was improved with the existing materials in the home, and the modern version of the reduced sugar version and the matcha color. It tastes good, and the scent of the matcha is the only thing that is unique! The following is the 8 volumes of the modern version, which takes 1-2 hours.
1. First make the stuffing, dry the head of the head, wash and drain the water, cut into small pieces, turn the small fire into the olive oil, stir the sesame seeds into the head of the dish, mix well with chopsticks, mix the brown sugar and white sugar with boiling water. Pour and melt after mixing and evenly color (for the sweet taste, increase or decrease);
2. Stir fry for about 10 minutes, put in a pressure cooker, press for 15 minutes, pour out to be cool;
3. Dry the white rice flour in advance and pour 50 grams of boiling water into a paste. Pour into the glutinous rice flour and matcha powder. After mixing with chopsticks, slowly pour the water into the dough until it is dry and wet.
4. Divide the filling into about 15 grams, divide the dough into about 8 small dumplings, roll it by hand, and spread it into a cone to fill the filling. Close the mouth, close the mouth, and place it on the leaves of the yellow fruit. Put it in the steamer.
5. Open the cold water and steam for 12 minutes.
1. Matching with green tea powder is green, with a touch of scented tea, which is different; if you like white, you can mix the green juice squeezed with wormwood leaves into the dough to change color. 2. Regarding the filling, it is necessary to cut the head of the dish so that the taste will not drag; 3. Regarding the sweetness, increase the taste of the taste by yourself, of course, the epidermis has the taste of matcha, and the polysaccharide will not feel greasy. 4. The leaves of the yellow peel should not be cut too small, just after the steaming, the clearing will grow up.