The beautiful apple flower toast melted me at first sight.
1. Press the middle part of the toast with your finger to form a small groove.
2, apply blueberry jam, like to paint more
3, another piece of toast cut out the middle part, we only need this frame, the middle part can be eaten directly
4. Stack the chopped toast frame on the toast that has just been coated with jam.
5, the apple cuts the middle core
6, cut into thin slices, try to cut to the thinnest, the thinner the better.
7. Before cutting, take a bowl of salt and add a spoonful of salt. Stir and melt. While cutting, pour the apple slices into the pot and soak them. Know that all the apple slices can be cut. This will prevent the apple from oxidizing.
8. After the apple slices are cut, we start to pour the sugar into the pot, add water, and open the fire to melt the sugar. After the syrup boils, put the apple slices in, and burn it. The apple slices soften and turn off the fire immediately. After cooking for a long time, the color of the apple will fade.
9. Pick up the apple slices and pull them out from the edge of the pan to remove excess sugar.
10, the apple slices are arranged one by one, and the eight pieces form a single
11. The rolled roses are placed in the toast that has just been done.
12. Put all the nine rose rolls in, and insert the mint to decorate.
13. Add your favorite little decoration
14. You can enjoy it.
1, the apple slices are not tender for a long time to cook, the color will fade when the time is long. 2, the apple slices to make roses is best 8-10, because the number of petals is rolled up in the toast, a row just can play three, full without deformation.