Every time you finish the egg tart, the remaining protein is really a problem. Now, make it into a cup cake, the cholesterol is low, the taste is also mellow, soft and delicious!
1. Take a clean and anhydrous pot, put 5 proteins, drop a few drops of white vinegar, add white sugar three times, and send it to dryness. Lift the eggbeater to pull out the small sharp corner.
2. Take a clean pot, milk and corn oil into no obvious oil stars
3. Screen into low flour and corn starch
4. Chop and mix evenly
5. Put a little protein first and use the manual egg beater z-shaped to mix evenly.
6. Add the protein and mix it evenly four times. Mix well each time and add it again.
7. Put it into a paper bag and squeeze it into the paper cup. At this time, the oven is warmed up and down at 130 degrees, baked for 50 minutes, and the toothpick is inserted and the non-stick is indicated.
The temperature of each oven is different, please adjust yourself!